For users of our self-hosted infrastructure on monk.recoil.org and
punk.recoil.org, I've reduced our IPv4 usage to a smaller subnet as they are
quite expensive these days.  The full list is now at:

https://github.com/avsm/recoil/wiki/IP-addresses

I renumbered mirage.io and openmirage.org and everything seems to have
propagated successfully.  I need some spare IP addresses for the solo5
self-hostinug, and for DNS servers, and since we have none left, I propose to
retire these from the list:

www2.recoil.org -> use this for solo5.mirage.io
uni-ns1.recoil.org -> use this for ns1.mirage.io
uni-ns2.recoil.org -> use this for ns2.mirage.io

talex5.recoil.org -> retire?
jon-test.recoil.org -> retire?
anil2.recoil.org -> retire

Thomas, Jon, are you still using the above two?  If not we can use them for
infrastructure VMs.

thanks
Anil