On 21 Sep 2016, at 19:17, Thomas Gazagnaire <tho...@gazagnaire.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> given that most of the team is travelling to Japan (for ICFP and the OCaml
> workshop) this week, I propose to skip the fortnightly catchup. Please feel
> free to use the mailing list if you want to catch up anyway :p

One major update thanks to a big effort from Thomas Refis, Daniel Bunzli, Leo
White, David Sheets and several others over the years (apologies if I've missed
you!) is that we now have http://docs.mirage.io/ updating and live.

It's still an experimental service, but is generated from the cmti files
installed by the package, and with a single command rather than being built
per-package...

Anil