On 14 Oct 2016, at 13:13, Hannes Mehnert <han...@mehnert.org> wrote:
> On 14/10/2016 11:29, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> Good news everyone! The experimental documentation repository at
>> http://docs.mirage.io now builds again, and has been refreshed to the latest
>> set of libraries assembled from the MirageOS3 dev remote at
>> https://github.com/mirage/mirage-dev
> Yay!  There is also the one with cross-references using odoc at
> http://docs.mirage.io/odoc/ !?

Yes this is even more experimental and being built based on the odoc engine
being developed at Jane Street.  Bug reports of output from that should go on
https://github.com/ocaml-doc/odoc with a reference to the offending library.

> Could you remind what triggers a rebuild (and where are the logs of the
> rebuild)?  Inserting a last generated timestamp into the toplevel HTML
> output would be useful.

Right now it's just built using the Docker Hub on every push to mirage/mirage,
so the builds on the "doc" branch at
https://hub.docker.com/r/unikernel/mirage/builds/ will have the latest logs.

I'm planning to move this to a Datakit-based watcher that will track the
mirage/mirage-dev and opam-repository so that it will rebuild when any of the
libraries changes.  I'll do that once the trees stabilise.

MirageOS-devel mailing list