On 10/14/2016 09:08 AM, Richard Mortier wrote:

On 14 October 2016 at 14:51, Anil Madhavapeddy <a...@recoil.org> wrote:
Should we take the Mirage3 opportunity to port libraries like Ipaddr to using
the Result type instead
I think that would be a good thing-- only concern would be how much it
would delay the release?

(Do we have a timeline for that in fact?)

Unsolved blockers for the MirageOS 3 main release:
* coinstallability of solo5 and xen on the same opam switch
* expression of library version dependencies in unikernel configuration

Blockers for a MirageOS 3 beta release (by which I mean, a tag set on a version of our APIs that are unlikely to change drastically before major release): * major changes to return types and error signalling in many of the functions in mirage-types.

More generally, you can view the status of work needed for MirageOS 3 at https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/592 .

Thanks,
Mindy