On 14 October 2016 at 15:36, David Scott <scott...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like we have a number of different conventions for the binds.  Do we
>> want to have the same set of operators with and without Lwt support (and
>> open the Infix module locally as needed) or separate operators that be used
>> alongside each other?
> I'm curious what people recommend here -- I'm certainly open to adopting a
> common convention even if it involves a bit of churn.

Purely personal anecdotal opinion:
FWIW the only addition to the standard Lwt use of `>>=` that I've
found intuitive / memorable enough (somehow) is `>>=?` for an operator
that handles Result types as described too.

(TBH I have a hard time even keeping the meanings of `>>|=` / `>>|?`
in my head.)

Richard Mortier

MirageOS-devel mailing list