Hi Hadil,

Mirage doesn’t have easy support for cross-compilation to the Xen or Solo5
backends now, but the good news is that work is progressing steadily to make
that possible.

The new “jbuilder” build system has cross-compilation support in beta17 (which
was merged into opam 10 minutes ago).  That in turn makes it possible to split
out the various mirage-xen/solo5 libraries into co-installable cross-compiling
variants, which will then make it easier to import external C libraries.

Rudi Grinberg (CCed) is working on a blog post about cross-compilation in
Jbuilder (now renamed Dune), to follow up this post:
http://rgrinberg.com/posts/jbuilder-beta-17/
<http://rgrinberg.com/posts/jbuilder-beta-17/>

regards
Anil