Martijn Dekker dixit:

>http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/utilities/V3_chap02.html#tag_18_25
>| 2. The -e setting shall be ignored when executing the compound list
>| following the while, until, if, or elif reserved word, a pipeline
>| beginning with the ! reserved word, or any command of an AND-OR list
>| other than the last.

I checked that, and indeed, the pipeline is part of the AND-OR list,
not vice versa, and yes, this was a bug in mksh. I believe it fixed now
and hope it’s without adding any regressions; testing welcome, as this
will otherwise quickly end up becoming mksh R53b as the freeze for the
next Debian is close :|

Dankjewel,
//mirabilos
--
«MyISAM tables -will- get corrupted eventually. This is a fact of life. »
“mysql is about as much database as ms access” – “MSSQL at least descends