On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 02:09:47PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST=0
> >HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST=0
> >HAVE_SYS__SIGLIST=0
> >HAVE_SYS__ERRLIST=0
> >export HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST HAVE_SYS__ERRLIST
>
> you have no less than *three* mistakes in there ;)
>
> 1. You export HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST twice (second one is missing the
>    extra underscore)
>
> 2./3. The extra underscore is not after the “sys”.
>
> I originally wrote:
>       export HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST=0
>       export HAVE__SYS_ERRLIST=0
>       export HAVE_SYS_SIGLIST=0
>       export HAVE__SYS_SIGLIST=0

Meanwhile it looks like this short after I had written the mail

> I’ve just tested a build with those four in the environment,
> on Debian/x32, and it succeeded.
>
> >[   61s]                 /home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mksh/mksh: <stdin>[5]:
> >trap: bad signal 'INT'
>
> Good to see that the testsuite works! ;-)

Hmmm ... after cleaning out the chroot build environment it works ...
nevertheless
I see an error on big endian systems

[  103s] Total failed: 1 (1 unexpected)
[  103s] Total passed: 524
[  103s] + kill -TERM 7069
[  103s] + test -e failed
[  103s] + sed -rn '/FAIL /,/^pass /p'
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/mksh/screen.hTMVFA/log
[  103s] FAIL ./check.t:heredoc-tmpfile-5
[  103s]         Description:
[  103s]                 Check that heredoc temp files aren't removed too soon
or too late.
[  103s]                 Backgrounded subshell command with here doc
[  103s]         unexpected stdout - first difference: line 2, char 1 (wanted
'h', got 'L'
[  103s]         wanted:
[  103s]                 A
[  103s]                 hi