Hi Peter,

Sorry for my delayed response — have had a bit of a crazy couple of weeks.
That's absolutely amazing you've rolled that functionality into a release, I
am over the moon and it looks like precisely what we need. I am going to be
implementing and testing it in a production environment in the next week or
so, and I'll report back if I have any problems or questions :)

Thank you also for fixing it to be able to work behind authentication…
again, this is perfect for us and means we should be able to use it without
any proxy involvement at all. I will certainly post back with whatever
script (however simple it is) we end up using on the mirrors to validate the
signatures, so anyone wanting to use it in future should find it relatively
straightforward.

Again, I can't thank you enough, I think it's absolutely unbelievable that I
was able to ask for a new feature and have it implemented in a full release
by the end of the week!

—Oliver