On 08/08/2003, at 04:40, Dragan Simic wrote:

I've set up a new apache.org mirror, so please add it to the mirrors list. Details about it are as follows:

Okay, looks almost good so far. I'll add it with the next update but please also have a look at your configuration.

Especially the settings of AddDescription seem to be somewhat out of order: all directories without an assigned description get the description "HTTP Server project" which can be very confusing and misleading for our users. It would be nice if you could fix this.

Thanks and cheers,
Erik

MIRRORTYPE: www/ftp
     ftp://apache.urc.bl.ac.yu/
ADMIN NAME: Dragan Simic
ADMIN EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PHYSICAL LOCATION: Banja Luka, RS, Bosnia and Herzegovina
OTHER DETAILS: IP based virtual www hosting;
               IP address for apache.urc.bl.ac.yu is 195.252.66.133

Thanks!

--

| Pozdrav / Best Wishes, [EMAIL PROTECTED] | LL The Choice of |