Dear Erik et all,

I have added FTP as well:

You may add it to the list of mirrors for Russia.

For anyone intended to become a mirror and willing to estimate the resources needed, you may probably consider the following data.  The data are for Russia, but probably if you take into account the number of Internet users in your country vs. Russia and number of Apache mirrors for your country vs. Russia, you may come up with some rough figure.

Average downloads from http://apache.officepark.ru: 1 GB a day
% of downloads from inside of Russia: 99.94%
Number of Apache mirrors in Russia: 3
Number of Internet users in Russia: 14M

Thanks,
Denis

> - URL of mirror: http://apache.officepark.ru
> - Country where the mirror is located: Russia
> - Contact email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> - Update frequency: every 6 hours (at 1, 7, 13, 19 MSK)
> - Rsync repository used: rsync.eu.apache.org
> - Approximate bandwidth: 100 Mbps
> - I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror
> (yes/no): yes
Thanks,
Denis