On 25.11.2004, at 09:16, Wilhelm Lehmann wrote:

Joshua, Erik

We have finished our migration to the new servers, tested everything, and
tested again, and just to be sure again.

Our previous fault on rsync won't happen again.

Can you please unblock apachae.namibia.na as we would realy like to start
mirroring correctly.

Looks like Joshua already did this.

I didn't see any objections in the list after my last request to still
become a mirror.

I don't think anybody would object to a correctly working mirror but at the moment I'm getting a 403 Forbidden error, so are you still interested in being a mirror?

Cheers,
Erik

Thank you

Wilhelm