Joshua Slive wrote:
Yes, unfortunately, this list is a combined submission/discussion/announcement list. It would be nice if we could have a separate channel for the first topic (submission) to lighten the bandwidth on this list. We did have it at one point, but it wasn't monitored very effectively, so mirror requests wound up getting ignored.

If there is a general feeling that there is too much traffic on this list (and hence it won't serve its purpose as an announcement list), we can try to redirect submissions to another location (like the bug database).

Opinions?

Joshua.

I agree with Peter. There should be a separate list about new submissions... see other link requests are useless, imho.

Bye Gerardo Di Giacomo