I did not want it to have to come to this,
but due to hardware limits, our server is
currently overloaded.

Our current server has hardware limits,
on a very good network with fast speeds.

Server Specs:

Intel P4 3.0 Ghz (Low FrontBus)
1 Gb Ram

The mirror will remain online, until it is removed
from the mirror list. I appoligize for the small life,
of this mirror. The only reason why i mirror apache,
is cause its the only thing i use (the best) and i feel
i have something to contribute when possible.

We are in the proccess of looking for
a new provider and hope to be back (longterm),
starting sometime nextmonth.

Once again, UWHDC (HTTP) mirror will remain until,
it is offically removed from the list and nolonger being accessed.

Thanks.