Hi *,

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 11:13 PM, vmskdl <vms...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I like downloading packages using bittorrent and seeding after I am done...
> The links to BitTorrent at the libreoffice.org website direct to beta1
> packages. Is there a different place I should be looking at?

They are on the tracker - and AFAIK there are no direct links to any
specific torrent, but the link points to the tracker itself.
use search in the tracker to filter accordingly:
http://tracker.documentfoundation.org:6969/index.html?search=beta2

If you found a direct download link pointing to beta1, please post the
exact URL of the page that features the link.

ciao
Christian