Hi,

On Thu, Aug 04, 2011 at 09:39:19AM +0200, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Carsten Otto wrote on 2011-08-03 09:51:
> >I as another mirror admin welcome this step. However, I'd also like to
> >see discussions like this moved to some other list that is not
> >broadcasted to this kind of rather uninvolved audience.
>
> hm... which part of the discussion was unrelated to mirroring?

Let me just cite from the description of this mailing list at
http://download.documentfoundation.org/mirroring.html

"The documentfoundation.org admins can be reached via: ftp at
documentfoundation.org. Please prefer this contact address for things
that don't affect other mirrors, so we can keep noise on the list low
for everybody. Thanks!"

This is what I signed up for, but this is not what I get.

Best regards,
--
Carsten Otto           o...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/