Hi,

On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, Donald Norwood wrote:

We are showing:

Tue Aug  7 18:16:34 UTC 2012

du -h : 29G
du --si :31G
du -c : 29471976

Is the correct current size.

On 08/07/2012 01:19 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

Nyamul Hassan wrote on 2012-08-06 23:46:
We have just completed the rsync for "tdf-pub". However, the total size of
the directory shown by "du -c" comes to 29.5GB, in contrast to the 35GB
mentioned in the mirroring page.  If this indicates some problem with our
rsync, please advise.

thanks a lot for your kind support, really appreciated! Can some of the other mirror admins let us know how much the space use on their machines is? I guess yours is right, just have no way today of validating it. :-)

The details of the mirror are:

The mirror has been added and is online now. Thanks!

Florian

Viele Gruesse
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoe...@gwdg.de, e...@kki.org)

--