Hi Rimas

Rimas Kudelis wrote
> On top of what Florian said – who will look at that page anyway? My gut
> says it's only us (mirror admins), and not even all of us, but just
> some, and even those very rarely. Wasting more than 10 minutes to
> perfect that page would be quite pointless, IMO.

As a volunteer collaborator on the Ask site and on the User mailing list I
commonly redirect people who are having problems with downloads to the
mirror list.
I advise them to choose the nearest mirror. I think they expect it to be
alphabetically sorted.

Actually what would be really nice would be a world map with the location of
the mirrors so that the user could visually select the nearest or the less
loaded (if there was a load indicator)...

Regards,
Pedro