Hi *,

admin-contact of fe.up.pt in bcc..

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Ekari <ekarist...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to advise the removal of this mirror at least temporarily and

I don't see reason for removing the mirror from our rotation, it is
one of three mirrors in pt
and if you run into the problem you can pick a different mirror manually.

> inform the responsible department of: mirrors.fe.up.pt

done...

> Reason: Norton ConectSafe Public DNS detects this mirror as containing
> malware

Typically this is false alarm.. I guess the message doesn't give any
further details on that?

> and
> any computer worldwide using their DNS servers will not have access to this
> mirror and if this mirror is the closest to the person downloading
> LibreOffice it will be blocked.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> Set up the DNS servers as the Norton ones:
> https://dns.norton.com/configureRouter.html
> Try to access the page now.

ciao
Christian

--
Christian Lohmaier, Release Engineer
Tel: +49 30 5557992-60 | IRC: cloph on Freenode