Greetings everyone.

If I could ping you again to please update the Subversion checkout of your Open MPI mirror site -- I initially gave everyone the wrong SVN URL. Please re-checkout the Open MPI web site from the following URL:

        http://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/www.open-mpi.org/trunk

This is actually somewhat urgent -- we can't do the beta release without the mirror sites updating to this new URL.

ALSO: I strongly advise all mirrors to configure your web servers to disallow traversal into .svn directories within the Open MPI web site checkout. ".svn" folders are meta data about the checkout, and should not be accessible to web users.

Thanks!

--
{+} Jeff Squyres
{+} The Open MPI Project