Thank you very much

-----Original Message-----
From: mirrors-boun...@open-mpi.org [mailto:mirrors-boun...@open-mpi.org] On
Behalf Of Jeff Squyres
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 11:28 PM
To: List for Open MPI web mirror site administrators
Subject: Re: [Mirrors] information to the Open MPI mirrors

Sorry for not replying earlier; I was out on travel.

Thanks for adding the mirror!

I have added your mirror to our list so that the next time you update,
the pages on your site should list you as a registered mirror (i.e.,
the lower left corner of each page).  Let's wait to see an automatic
update happen to get that change to ensure that everything is working
properly; when it does, I'll enable the display of your site in the
public mirrors list.

http://mirror.kapook.com/open-mpi

> the physical location is Bangkok in Thailand
>

> thank you.
> Kapook.com

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems