-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:08:06 +0530
From:   raghava <ragh...@imtech.res.in>

Dear Sir/Madam
I am working in a research institute in India and we are using open- mpi. I am one of the supporter of freeware, see sites developed by my group are http://www.imtech.res.in/raghava/ , http:// crdd.osdd.net/ , http://bic.uams.edu/ . I wish to set mirror site at our institute see http://crdd.osdd.net/mirror/open-mpi/ or http://crdd.imtech.res.in/mirror/open-mpi/ . I am facing problem in downloading large files like 2008-05.tar.bz2, 2008-07.tar.bz2 . I want to know whether maintaining these files is important.

Regards

Raghava

# Dr G P S Raghava, Scientist and Head Bioinformatics Centre  #
# Institute of Microbial Technology, Chandigarh, India #
# Phone: +91-172-2690557, Fax: +91-172-2690632                    #
# Web: http://www.imtech.res.in/ raghava/ #

- DongInn

--
Jeff Squyres