Thanks for mirroring us!

I've added you to the list in an "inactive" state (new feature: I just added
the ability to view http://www.open-mpi.org/community/mirrors/?show_inactive=1
to see the inactive mirrors).  Let's see your automated update pull this down
to your site, which should result in an American flag in the lower left instead
of the jolly roger.  Once that happens, I'll change you to an active state in
the list.