hostname and reverts to old one. I opened a ticket with them last night
about it and asked them to update it from their end.

So hopefully it gets resolved soon! :)

On 2014-08-21 18:21, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
Have you been able to check the output from $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"]?
That's what the PHP code is checking to determine which footer tagline
to display.

On Aug 20, 2014, at 7:21 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com> wrote:

All the mirrors have updated to show the right tagline except the Australian mirror. Which is weird, because I included its listing in the mirrors.txt file (which is what is read to generate the footer tagline).

Can you verify that PHP $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] is set to "mirrors-au.go-parts.com"?