And so it ends.

It is now July 1, 2018: it is time to bid the Open MPI web mirroring program
adieu.

Again, I'd like to express my deep gratitude and thanks to all of you who
helped out the Open MPI project by hosting a mirror.  That took time and money
over the years, and you made the world just of a little bit better by doing so.

THANK YOU!

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com