The one I have still doesn't work, even with 3.7

What were the bge problems you experienced?

It is not even seen by the boot sequence at all on my case.

I didn't spend a lots of time playing with BIOS setup to much as i needed to upgrade the box from 3.6. So, I try really quick, didn't work, disable it again and continue the setup for 3.7.

I have a few other generic box with that Broadcom on the motherboard and they works well yes. Just not in my HP145. (:<

May be when I have a bit more time I will play around more and see.

Daniel