fehler404 wrote:
> dear all,
>
> after trying to get along on my own for a while, i finally go so disapointed
> and unsatisfied and decided that i need help. i always ran into the same
> problem, so there must be something wrong about my procedure how i build
> kernel AND userland.

> # cd /usr/src
> # make build
>
> and that's the point where it ALWAYS stops with exactly the same error
> message!!
> i tried it with openbsd version 3.5, version 3.6 and version 3.7. i always
> run into the same error :-(

This part makes no sense to me. I have seen loads and loads of weird
compile errors, and other faults while trying to do stuff from
release->current, or stable->current or current->flagday and so on, but

I hardly believe that doing 3.5-install and your update-to-stable-stuff,
3.6-install and your update-stuff and finally 3.7-install and your
update-stuff would give the same error. I might be wrong but it seems
to be an infinitesimally small chance of getting the same error (which
noone else have seen) on three releases in a row.

--
Janne Johansson
Sektionen fvr IT & Media, Stockholms Universitet