On 5/31/05, Marc Espie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 11:11:08PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> > - Keyboard: it's a little bit small (of course). What's your experience
> >   using it?
>
> The keyboard has got an amazing good feel considering its size. Of course,
> your mileage may vary, but I find it really nice.

I was thinking of buying one too [when I get paid... someday], the
idea of having a pocket computer with a full featured OS (wireless
networking, services, X, etc..) is soo irresistible.

The problem is I'm in Mexico, not Europe. Are they still available in the USA?

P.S. Marc, did you get the qmake patch?

--
Gerardo Santana Gsmez Garrido
http://www.openbsd.org.mx/santana/