http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html

72 CPL please

good riddance

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello Lars,

AND of what fucking use was this shitty email from you Lars?  WHAT
FUCKING GOOD ARE YOU and why the fuck is your shitty-tongued crap in my inbox!? Isn't Theo enough of a malicious CUNT without his lapdog roottard bitches yipping at his heels climbing over each other for a
chance to lick his stinking crack on this polluted mailing list?  I
mean for FUCK SAKE SHUT THE HELL UP! What good was your idiot email?

OpenBSD is NOT run by kind people.  Look at the motherfucking
installer for one tiny example. One keyfumble or one return too many and you are FUCKED, have to start over. Haven't you fucking ASSHOLES heard of "go back"? How far up your own ass do you have to be to code such a DEEPLY SHITTY INSTALLER that it won't even allow the user to go back and change that important N to a Y? You don't even have to keep state just store important choices as variables and allow us to change variables at each prompt. I could code something like that 20 years
ago, what is your excuse you fucking bastards?  Social retardation?
Horrid brain damage? Are you just plain evil (in the covered in shit
retarded way)?

Everything I ever hear from cockmaster THEO and his little bitches
REEKS OF THIS SAME SHIT.

Your attitude will serve you well in hell!

/UNSUBSCRIBE (fuck you!!)