I'm trying to install 3.7 on my Mac Mini, and I'm having an issue with
the MSDOS boot partition that the ofwboot file is supposed to be copied
to. I'm using MBR for my disk, and the official CD release.

Specifically, when I go through the install process, I get the message
that the "i" partition is created and that I must leave it available for
OpenBSD. All seems good, I create my partitions, not creating an "i"
parition and also not using any offset before 3024. However, at the end
of the install, when the installer calls "mount_msdos" to try and copy
the ofwboot file over, I get this message:

Copying 'ofwboot' to the boot partition (wd0i)...mount_msdos: /dev/wd0i
on /mnt2: Device not configured FAILED.

I am then, unable to boot from wd0. I've Googled, read the
INSTALL.macppc doc, and still have been unable to get this to work. All
help is much appreciated,

- brian