On 6/13/05, Dave Feustel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can say from experience that, running with KDE, neither Kspread nor Gnumeric
> on OpenBSD 3.6 are useable (by me, at least) for hard copy of even simple
> spreadsheets.
>
> I am beginning to think *very* seriously about using a Windows computer
> *just* to run MS Excel so I can get reliably and straightforwardly the hard
> copy
> I need. Neither gnumeric nor kspread running on OpenBSD 3.6 qualify on the
> basis of my brief  experience with those two programs.

Hi Dave:

I  am using:
gnumeric-1.2.13
on OpenBSD notebook.silbsd.org 3.6 GENERIC#4 i386

I use this Gnumeric spreadsheet every day. I printed out a *.gnumeric
OK here on lpr:
Rank   Owner      Job  Files                                 Total Size
active xfce       159  (standard input)                      302758 bytes

So it does work and work well. Are you able to print other jobs ? Are
you using CUPS or lpd ?

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan