On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 17:45:53 +0200, Dimitry Andric
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>On 2005-06-20 at 17:00:57 Artur Grabowski wrote:
>
>> the data, nothing prevents them from installing a keylogger (surprise)
>> or a camera that will film the keyboard or a microphone that will
>> record the keyboard clicks so that they can analyze the clicks and
>> steal your password from that. They can also install any number of
>> other surveillance devices into your computer or your house, including
>> an amplifier for their orbital mind control lasers.
>
>Nah, much cheaper to use good ol' rubber-hose cryptanalysis. ;)

Nope, rubber-hose cryptanalysis actually takes effort and might
qualify as exercise for the practitioners, so the simple, effort-free,
Bar-O-Chocolate cryptanalysis method would actually be a lot easier...

And no, if you happen to be a 200lb, 6'3" balding male in his mid
thirties, then the effectiveness of the Bar-O-Chocolate method is not
improved by dressing up like a girl scout.

-Well, at least that's what I've been told.

JCR