>   it is more productive to make the .conf simpler, and
>   not more complex.  more complex usually ends up in

Great advice.

>   the 'Address' line within an <ISAKMP-peer> is to be
>   interpreted as optional, so these seem to be two

If I'm not mistaken, it's *optional* for

Passive-connections=    IPsec-clients,CONN-VPNPrueba2

but not

> > [Phase 2]
> > Connections=    IPsec-clients,CONN-VPNPrueba2

> > I can see the tunnels via: "netstat -rn | grep
> > encap" but the only way to begin the real communication is starting it by
> > one
> > of the sides. If a try to begin with the other side it doesn't work until I
> > do a ping (or some kind of communication) from the other side.

Try using the "Passive-connections= ..." on one of the VPN-peers only.

>   to blame the .confs.  if i haven't been of much use so far, please

I think you've been very helpful here.

>   switch the more predictable/stable/static peer to using
>   'Passive-connections=' for the CONN-VPNPrueba.

I would give this a shot as it is not going to hurt to try :)

Mark T. Uemura
OpenBSD Support Japan Inc.
www.openbsd-support.com