On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Stephan Wehner wrote:

> I'm running df and it just hangs.
>
> ^C doesn't interrupt it. ^Z doesn't interrupt it.
>
> My guess is that some filesystem is not responding; still I should be
> able to get my console back, shouldn't I?
>
> Is this the BSD way? (My other linux machine responds to interrupts).
>
> Stephan
>
> #uname -a
> OpenBSD myosin.sugarmotor.net 3.7 GENERIC#50 i386

This got to be a contender for "the most useless problem report this year."

Since you do not provide any details on your setup (dmesg, are you using NFS,
how are the filesystems mounted, anything in the log files or console)
we cannot help you.

Check http://www.openbsd.org/mail.html and report.html and try again.

        -Otto