> Sure, but the OP mentioned that he also tried -maxdepth 1, but yet
> had find(1) recurse into .ssh.

I think I might have been misinterpreting what I saw originally.
I'm not sure it was recursing _into_ .ssh when I used -maxdepth,
but it was still complaining about permissions _on_ .ssh/.  I
just wanted it to _ignore_ .ssh altogether.

It is very likely that it was just complaining about the .ssh
directory itself.  Regardless, it still caused problems for me,
and Otto's suggestion worked great.

> @Benny:
> I hope you didn't put the `-maxdepth 1' *after* the `-exec rm {} \;'.

Heh.  Nope.  :)  Thanks, all.

Benny

--
"I'd rather staple a skunk to my forehead and go to a trade show
for banjo makers."                            -- PHB's secretary,