Thank you for both good advices.

Until I have money to pay an expert and my card game isn't using real money...

Would arc4random() % 32 be the usual way to get random integers from 0 to 31,
or are some bits of the returned value more random than the others?

And what is the highest number returned by arc4random(), is it RAND_MAX?
The man page doesn't elaborate on this subject

Regards
Alex