:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:53:06 -0700
Bruno Delbono <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> +++ Ulrich Kahl [Sun Jul 17, 2005 at 10:36:20PM +0200]:
> > On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 08:50:56 -0400
> > Josh Grosse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > That's good news; it means that its possibly not a KDE problem;
> > > instead this might mean its either Xorg or firefox.  I've
> > > struggled getting gdb to work with Xorg while its running;
> > > haven't figured out how to connect it to an Xorg process and let
> > > Xorg keep going.
> > >
> > > 1.0.5 has been released by Mozilla, it contains both a set of
> > > published security fixes as well as unpublished "Improvements to
> > > stability" according to its release notes (.html updated July
> > > 12).
> > >
> > > http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/releases/1.0.5.html
> >
> > Yes, but it seems that it will be replaced with version 1.0.6
> > shortly (both Firefox and Thunderbird), due to API-changes, that
> > have broken some extension.
>
> How does mozilla-firefox perform on OpenBSD? Are there any differences
> in performance compared to Linux/Windows?

I try to avoid using Windows, but it seems to perform equal (speed and
problems :). In both setup I use firefox 1.0.4 and a "few" extensions
(ca. 18). Connection is through a proxy (wwwoffle 2.8e, running older
3.7-current).
As far as I remember it works also flawless on Linux systems.
The handling on windows it a bit different due to the gui standards
there (no middle mouse button copy and paste, ...)

If you have more specific questions, next week I have some spare time,
so I can do some experiments.

Hope it answers at least some of your question(s)

        Ulrich