Thanks.  I just wasn't sure if my problem was an openBSD problem or an assembly
problem.  It's definitely the later.  And I just found the amd64 ABI, which is
making the problems clear for me.  Pushing those args on the stack is
definitely wrong.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.  And thanks Art for pointing out that the
assembly was wrong.  That put me on the right track to finding a solution.  The
recent threads about the notes section just confused me and put me down the
wrong track.

Thanks,

Brian

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs