Spruell, Darren-Perot wrote:

From: Steve Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
The main network is 192.168.11.0/24. The default gateway for the network is the OpenBSD server at 192.168.11.20/32. The router that can't be changed is 192.168.11.1/32. I figure I can still plug the 192.168.11.1/32 router into it's own NIC and set up bridging for it. But I am wondering if the OpenBSD box is going to be smart enough to NOT send ICMP redirects, knowing that it is on the other end of a bridge. Do I have a hope of getting this to work? Are ICMP redirects still going to be issued? I guess the joy of OpenBSD is that I can always block them with pf!!, but that just plain sounds wrong!

Right. You can configure a kernel variable using this sysctl:

net.inet.ip.redirect

sysctl(3) gives more information about what this controls. sysctl.conf(5)
may be of use to you.

DS