Hello!

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 02:03:49PM -0400, Jason Crawford wrote:
>There is a note somewhere on the OpenBSD website about installing on
>machines with little ram. Basically, you need to drop to a shell,
>manually enable swap, then go back to the installation process you
>were at, and then have it make the device nodes.

That's a potentially valid point too.

My memory on this is: The limit used to be 8MB, and increased to
12MB later. So the OP's 16 MB computer should be fine unless things
have changed again.

I haven't tried yet.

However, I was able to install a simple bridge box on a 4MB box
through some level of hacking (of course not supported here for
several reasons [custom kernel with small source changes, custom
boot floppy], but worked for me).

Kind regards,

Hannah.