Are there any 'known' issues with pppoe in userland under 3.7-stable?

At times I am seeing a serious slowdown (6mb DSL line drops to less than 2K/sec) - and rebooting the router will fix this.

Prior to reboot - there is nothing in pflog or any log file indicating any issues whatsoever - even with debug cranked.

ppp.log shows nothing as well. I usually have less than 50 NAT entries - so thats not it either.

I just thought I would ask in addition to asking my ISP - but if it was the ISP, I wouldnt think that a reboot can consistently fix my speed issues - but I am not sure.

thanks-

--
J.D. Bronson
Information Services