Sebastian,

> I've just a little question to those who've already a VIA Epia Board.
> THe MINI-ITX-Factor looks very small so I asked myself if I would be able
> to include the board in anormal ATX-Case. Because I need the PCI-Slot
> (Wlan-GW) I wont buy such a board without being sure that I can put it in
> the case.

www.via.com.tw/en/downloads/whitepapers/initiatives/spearhead/ini_mini-itx.pdf

Yes, in particular the relationship between the backplane and the pci
slot is the same. However you will need to check that your case has
the correct holes for the motherboard standoffs. You should be able to
pull the layout of those from the photos in the above document.

It may be worth looking at a dedicated mini-itx case instead. Possible
suppliers:
  www.itx-warehouse.co.uk
  www.mini-itx.com
  www.linitx.co.uk