Tried my best in /usr/ports, but couldn't find any console-based
newsticker. Or so.
snownews is great, but needs user intervention.

This is what I intend to do: I am running a firewall behind closed doors
but with a nice big window. Sure I don't want a kiosk with user
interaction. But a bit of advertisement for OpenBSD would be fine !
So I tried snownews, but it wants user interaction; I couldn't get it
displaying the stream of BBC (e.g.) on its own.
That would be best: show headlines and then article by article for a
preset time.
Then I was thinking to show the ticker on BBC World; but I couldn't find a
console-based app to make the headlines run across the screen.
I think you get the idea.
Do we have anything like this in OpenBSD ? or outside ?

Uwe