I did ntpd years and years back under linux when I was getting started
and had a bunch of issues, so I just have not revisited it.  Perhaps I
will give it a look.

I just threw it in to get something running... of course had I known
this would be a problem...

I'll spend some time checking it out

--

----
Explosivo Internet Technologies Group

If you have received this e-mail in error, please ignore and delete