I've some problems with serval CVSYNC-Servers.

No matter wich server I tried for now I've similiar errors:

Updating (collection openbsd/rcs)
No such file or directory
Updater(RCS): ADD: /nfs/cvs/ports/devel/libglade2/files/libglade2.spec,v
Updater: RCS Error
Socket Error: recv: 2 residue 2
Receiver(DATA) Error: recv
Mux(SEND) Error: socket
DirScan: RCS Error
Mux(SEND) Error: not running: 1
FileScan(RCS): ATTIC
/nfs/cvs/ports/mail/dovecot/patches/patch-src_lib-index_mail-modifylog_c,v
FileScan: RCS Error
Failed

I tried 4-5 CVSYNC-Servers for now.
Is there any problem with CVSYNC currently?

It worked very nice..until now. Now it seams something is broken and I
can't figure out where the problem is.

SCRIPT:

config {
        hostname cvsync.openbsd.se
        compress
        collection {
        name openbsd release rcs
        prefix /nfs/cvs
        umask 002
        }
        }

I also used the german CVSYNC-Servers and 3-4 others.
They all fail (just the files wich are "missing" or so change).

Kind regards,
Sebastian
--
Don't buy anything from YeongYang.
Their Computercases are expensiv, they WTX-powersuplies start burning and