On Tuesday, September 6, Kelly Martin wrote:

> I've got an A6 primary partition with various /usr and /var style partitions
> within. Pretty standard, but I ran out of disk space. I added a second
> primary A6 partition in the freespace of the same disk using fdisk, but
> cannot figure out how to use disklabel and newfs properly to add this new
> partition and then mount it as /var/www/htdocs.

In general, we don't support two A6 partitions.  Having said that, there
is nothing preventing you from partitioning it as something else (say.. um,
MSDOS-16, or... some other non-descript number), and then using disklabel
to use that space (I forget the command that let's you edit the label with
out-of-bounds portions).

Not necessarily recommended, will void your warranty, and you could loose
data...

--Toby.