Sebastiaan Indesteege wrote:

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 10:49:16AM -0300, Joco Salvatti wrote:
Hi all.

I'd like to know if anyone can tell me a good text editor that runs under X
environment. I'd like to know a good one, since there is no OpenOffice port to
OpenBSD.

I've just tried out OpenOffice.org 2.0 beta, and it seems to be running
fine on my i386 -CURRENT system, under linux emulation.

As OO.org comes packaged as a number of rpm's these days, I just
unpacked them all with the help of rpm2cpio, and then ran the soffice
binary that's included in them.

But I haven't done much testing on it; I only use OO.org when I have to
be able to read files created by MS Office, which luckily doesn't happen
very often ;-)

try saving a file, should look up good ..