On Tuesday, September 20, Alex Stamatis wrote:

> I want to thank all of you who replied on my previous mail about the live
> cd. I've seen many of those links you sent me which talk on how you can
> create a live cd. I would have done it my self but unfortunatelly I cant due
> to tech reasons right now.

Do the "tech reasons" happen to exist between your ears?  Ok, that was a
little harsh.  I appologize.

> Also I dont know if it would have been good since
> i am an openbsd noob ! As i said I study at the American College of Greece
> and the head of dept agreed to use obsd for the teaching of unix instead of
> the crapy linux and asked me to get it to him.

So, point your browser at www.openbsd.org/items.html and purchase a 3.8 CD
set.  Give that to you head of department.

> So if someone can create this
> live cd and upload it on the web just to download it and dist to all college
> I would really apriciate it.

You want us to distribute a live cd to all the colleges?

> I know that time is precious for everybody so
> if noone can do it I will understand. But if you can you will help openbsd
> grow not only in many ppl but in the educational system of c.i.s as well.

How precious do you think this time is?  Enough to pay?  Enough to
actually go and look at some of the links that people have given
you?  Enough for you to spend some time, money, and frustration in
following one or two of those links?

--Toby.