Otto Moerbeek writes:
> If I see things correctly you are mounting a fs that is served by
> the same host. Could you try a different client? It makes the logs a
> bit easier to read.

Will do.  I need to wait till a build on an exported fs finishes.

> Also, coud you send the /etc/exports file and watch /var/log/daemon
> for messages?

There is nothing in /var/log/daemon from mountd or anything related to
mounting/exporting filesystems.  (All I have is pages and pages of
thttpd and named output).

Here is the exports file in the mean time.  The important point may be
that I export "/".

#       $OpenBSD: exports,v 1.2 2002/05/31 08:15:44 pjanzen Exp $
#
# NFS exports Database
# See exports(5) for more information.  Be very careful:  misconfiguration
# of this file can result in your filesystems being readable by the world.
# allow other wsrcc machines to mount the disk
/       -alldirs -maproot=root \
        capsicum-wsrcc-com-v4 habanero-wsrcc-com-v4 poblano-wsrcc-com-v4
cayenne-wsrcc-com-v4 bonnet-wsrcc-com-v4 scoville-wsrcc-com-v4
arbol-wsrcc-com-v4

/w      -alldirs -maproot=root \
        capsicum-wsrcc-com-v4 habanero-wsrcc-com-v4 poblano-wsrcc-com-v4
cayenne-wsrcc-com-v4 bonnet-wsrcc-com-v4 scoville-wsrcc-com-v4
arbol-wsrcc-com-v4

# openbsd doesn't like these.  No ipv6 support in NFS???
#       capsicum-wsrcc-com-v6 habanero-wsrcc-com-v6 poblano-wsrcc-com-v6
cayenne-wsrcc-com-v6 bonnet-wsrcc-com-v6

#
# end
#

-wolfgang