Try using this:
/etc/login.conf
default:\
        :datasize-max=512M:\
        :datasize-cur=384M:\
        :stacksize-cur=8M:\

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 03:53:48PM +0200, Rico wrote:
* Hi
*
* I am trying to get java working on mozilla-firefox on obsd37.
*
* I have installed the jdk1.4 from ports and the installation went well. I
* have created the symbolic link from libjavaplugin_oji.so to
* /home/user/.mozilla/plugins
*
* Doing "about:plugins" in the browser java shows up as installed.
*
* When I try to look at a page with java, firefox crashes.
*
* Is there anything I am missing perhaps.
*
* Cheers.
* Rico.

--

Paulo Manoel Mafra
LCMI - Laboratorio de Controle e Micro Informatica